Do you want to feel the rush of a scale-up instead of a vast corporate? Do you want to deep dive in fintech? Do you want to make a difference and have a real impact on the growth of a company? Do you think it’s fun to be constantly challenged and work closely together in a fast-growing fintech? If so, then Blanco is the right fit for you. We’re a scale-up that develops innovative solutions for Wealth & Asset Managers and we’re looking for a Community manager to join our team.
At Blanco, we are growing fast. We are currently with 58 passionate colleagues, but this number is ever increasing. We want to make sure that everyone can optimally do their work. Therefore, we are looking for a Community manager that can support the Blanco community in many ways. One of the key responsibilities in this role is to manage our Office IT. You will help our colleagues to work smoothly and happily with their laptops and applications. Other key responsibilities for you is to manage the relocation of our international colleagues. Those colleagues will know you as the one that has helped them settle in the Netherlands and get familiar with the Dutch ‘Gezelligheid’. Everyone will be really happy with your support in organising professional (and fun) Blanco events. Last but not least your key responsibilities will include the smooth running of our offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Tricht. In this role, you will report (and work closely with) our People Manager.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage our Office IT. This means managing and procuring the licenses and helping new colleagues to onboard easily. You will arrange the hardware, set up the accounts (Zoom,Atlassian, Dropbox, Office365, etc), provide clear manuals on how to install the software and answer any remaining questions.
- Support our international colleagues with settling in, including helping with practical matters as how to get housing, what insurance to get, how to apply for utilities, etc;
- Take care of all the registrations regarding IND and onboard your new colleagues;
- Check stock and order office supplies and gifts such as birthday cards;
- Support the People Manager with practical HR tasks, such as managing our bike lease plan/sports subscription, sending birthday/birth/get well soon/etc. gifts, organising Blanco events, etc.;
- Arrange all other practical matters that need a pragmatic, creative and conscientious person like you.
Who you are
As a multitasking mastermind, you know like no other how to juggle between 10 different tasks at once. You are charismatic and approachable but also feel comfortable with implementing company rules. You are a team player with a high level of responsibility, who likes to actively contribute to the office atmosphere.
- A real team player that easily works with everyone (across character types, cultures etc) and is a role model for our core value “inclusiveness”;
- A practical person with a “can do” mentality in line with our core values of being “determined” and “nimble”;
- A good communicator
- A go getter who wants to serve
- Likes to run a smooth and efficient organization
Working @ Blanco
At Blanco you will work in a motivating scale-up environment with an open and transparent culture. Your future to-be colleagues are highly passionate and experienced professionals who want to exceed expectations every single time. We have a very international team (12 nationalities and counting) and the main language we use is English.
We offer you the opportunity to co-build an innovative FinTech company. You are enabled to work autonomously in a flexible environment in whatever way makes you most effective. Results matter, we’re not just about face time, producing lines of code or executing tasks. Blanco offers you opportunities for personal development and growth; a steep learning curve, a fair share of responsibility and a lot of freedom for you to shine. Our core values are Determined, Nimble and Inclusive.
You will get
- Your own Blanco MacBook (or another OS if you prefer)
- A lease bike (if you want one)
- A contribution for your sports’ subscription
- Travel costs relating work fully reimbursed (also travel from and to home)
- A pension contribution
- Freedom and flexibility
- A great team to work in, with nice team events every now and then
- Opportunity to grow, learn and shine
You’ll get to work in one of our inspiring offices in Amsterdam (Spaces Zuidas) or Rotterdam (Spaces Hofplein) with lots of cool places to focus and relax!
At Blanco, we celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive environment in which our team members from all different backgrounds, ages, genders and sexual orientations feel equally and highly appreciated. In order to achieve this, we are committed to shaping a hiring process that provides everyone with an equal opportunity.
Do you want to be part of a team of experienced self-starters with a high intrinsic motivation and drive? Please apply via https://app.equalture.com/en/v…