Do you want to feel the rush of a scale-up? Do you want to deep dive in fintech? Do you want to help clients make optimal use of our KYC product? Do you think it’s fun to work closely together with other colleagues in a fast growing fintech? If so, then Blanco is the right fit for you. We’re a scale-up that develops innovative solutions for Wealth & Asset Managers and we’re looking for the next star to join our team.
Who is Blanco?
Blanco is a technology company with a diverse and international team. We are the one-stop shop for Wealth & Asset Managers. Wealth & Asset Managers support their clients in investing their financial assets wisely. We support our clients in every step of their business. One of the most important steps for Wealth & Asset Managers, is to know their clients really well. It is a strict legal obligation to avoid money laundering and terrorism of finance, but also to make sure that the products fit a clients’ needs and risk profile. This is where Blanco comes in: our KYC suite supports Wealth & Asset Managers in automating their KYC processes. With Blanco, clients of Wealth & Asset Managers can identify themselves using their mobile phones. Wealth & Asset Managers can then check a client against sanction lists. Next, Blanco’s Financial Investment Plan helps Wealth & Asset Managers to determine a clients’ risk profile or they can use Blanco’s custom surveys to ask any relevant questions they want. Finally, Wealth & Asset Managers can use all the data that is gathered to automatically generate their own investment proposals and contracts using Blanco’s proprietary Document Generator and digitally sign these contracts.
Blanco has been growing very fast in the last two years. Therefore, we are now looking for a new colleague that can help our customers in using the KYC suite optimally!
What you’ll be doing
- Answer ad-hoc questions of our customers by chat and phone. This can be as simple as a password reset, but also an in-depth explanation of how to use a workaround if there is an incident.
- Explain clients how to use a certain functionality in the KYC suite.
- Manage settings in our software such that the business processes of our customers are optimally supported.
- Import client data in our application.
- Style and fill contracts in our software using our document generator.
- Test newly (to be) released software.
Who you are
- You have affinity with IT, understands easily how applications and tooling function
- You are native Dutch and good in English verbally and writing
- You like to understand a complex business application and you have proven experience working with IT applications.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions for our customers issues
- You hold a Bachelors (MBO+) or equivalent.
- You work accurately, precisely, and structured
- You are flexible and you can take on a wide variety of tasks
- You are a real team player that pro-actively takes up tasks
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
Working @ Blanco
At Blanco you will work in a motivating scale-up environment with an open and transparent culture. Your future to-be colleagues are highly passionate and experienced professionals who want to exceed expectations every single time. We have a very international team (12 nationalities and counting) and the main language we use is English.
We offer you the opportunity to co-build an innovative FinTech company. You are enabled to work autonomously in a flexible environment in whatever way makes you most effective. Results matter, we’re not just about face time, producing lines of code or executing tasks. Blanco offers you opportunities for personal development and growth; a steep learning curve, a fair share of responsibility and a lot of freedom for you to shine. Our core values are Determined, Nimble and Inclusive.
You will get:
- Your own Blanco MacBook (or another OS if you prefer)
- A lease bike (if you want one)
- A contribution for your sports’ subscription
- Travel costs relating work fully reimbursed (also travel from and to home)
- A pension contribution
- Freedom and flexibility
- A great team to work in, with nice team events every now and then
- Opportunity to grow, learn and shine
You’ll get to work in one of our inspiring offices in Amsterdam (Spaces Zuidas) or Rotterdam (Spaces Hofplein) with lots of cool places to focus and relax!
Do you want to be part of a team of experienced self-starters with a high intrinsic motivation and drive? Please apply via https://app.equalture.com/en/vacancies/kyc-customer-support-star-blanco-ed085b/apply
At Blanco, we celebrate diversity and are promoting an inclusive environment in which our team members from all different backgrounds, ages, genders and sexual orientations feel equally and highly appreciated. In order to achieve this, we are committed to shaping a hiring process that provides everyone with an equal opportunity to get hired