Do you feel you want to feel the rush of a scale-up? Do you want to deep dive in fintech? Do you want to help clients getting their data in the system so they can start using our product, and therefore contribute to our further growth? Do you think it’s fun to work closely together with other operations colleagues in a fast growing fintech? Looking for an interesting second (or third) job? If so, then Blanco is the right fit for you. We’re a scale-up that develops innovative technical solutions for Wealth & Asset Managers and we’re looking for the next rock-star to join our team.
What you’ll be doing
- Everything that is required to get our clients up and running J
- Data analysis:
- You request the required data from our clients
- You analyze, check and (re)structure this data so it is ready for our database, and so the client can start using our products
- You work both with existing and new clients, so on migrations, extra features, or adjusted set-ups
- Operations support:
- You import data from >30 custody banks
- You perform reconciliations on this data to check the validity and to prepare this to be processed in our application
- You answer client mail and answer client questions on the application
Who you are
- You’re a star in Excel
- You have experience in building queries
- Practical, hands-on, getting things done
- Accurate, precise and structured
- A logical thinker: you easily spot relevant links in data
- Flexible, able to take on a wide variety of tasks
- Searching for solutions
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Team player
- You have (at least) MBO / HBO educational level
- You have around 3 – 7 years of relevant working experience
- You currently work for a financial institution or in a data analysis job
- You know about investing / wealth and asset management
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have affinity with IT, understands easily how applications and tooling function
- Fluent in Dutch, good working proficiency in English
- You preferably live around Utrecht / Den Bosch or love traveling ;)
- You’re available for 32 – 40 hours a week
Working @ Blanco
At Blanco you will work in a motivating scale-up environment with an open and transparent culture. Your future to-be colleagues are highly passionate and experienced professionals who want to exceed expectations every single time. We have a very international team (12 nationalities and counting) and the main language we use is English. Our core values are inclusive, determined and nimble. You will work closely together with Frank Egthuijsen and Theo Nout.
We offer you the opportunity to co-build an innovative FinTech company. You are enabled to work autonomously in a flexible environment in whatever way makes you most effective. Results matter, we’re not just about face time. Blanco offers you opportunities for personal development and growth; a steep learning curve, a fair share of responsibility and a lot of freedom for you to shine.
You will get your own Blanco laptop (whatever OS you prefer) and you’ll get to work in one of our inspiring offices in Amsterdam (Spaces Zuidas) or Rotterdam (Spaces Hofplein) or the operations-center in Tricht (which will be your home base), with lots of cool places to focus and relax! *Since Covid-19 we are all working from home.
At Blanco, we celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive environment in which our team members from all different backgrounds, ages, genders, and sexual orientations feel equally and highly appreciated. In order to achieve this, we are committed to shaping a hiring process that provides everyone with an equal opportunity.
Do you want to be part of a team of experienced self-starters with a high intrinsic motivation and drive? Please apply via https://app.equalture.com/en/vacancies/data-analyst-and-operations-support-blanco-d30be8/apply