Do you want to feel the rush of a scale-up? Do you want to deep dive in fintech? Do you want to deliver our products to our clients? Do you like to under-promise and over-deliver? Do you like to think in goals and results? Do you think it’s fun to work closely together with other colleagues in a fast-growing fintech? If so, then Blanco is the right fit for you. We’re a scale-up that develops innovative solutions for Wealth & Asset Managers and we’re looking for the next star to join our team.
Who is Blanco?
Blanco is a technology company with a diverse and international team. We are the one-stop shop for Wealth & Asset Managers. Wealth & Asset Managers support their clients in investing their financial assets wisely. We support our clients in every step of their business. Our suite consists of a portfolio management system, CRM, KYC, custodian- and life cycle management product.
Blanco has been growing very fast in the last two years as are the number of deliveries we do. We onboard clients in one or more of our different products. Up until now deliveries were done by the engineering teams, sales, and the account management team. Deliveries however are getting more complex (more products for one client or complex set up). Therefore, we will set up dedicated delivery teams who will be responsible for all our deliveries to the new clients ic onboarding of our new clients.
Delivery teams will be formed gradually as the number of deliveries increase. The first team will be composed of current Blanco employees who like to focus on deliveries and newly hired delivery tigers. The team will work Agile/scrum oriented, business value driven and as a team taking responsibility for the deliveries. We are looking for a new colleague who is thrilled to be part of our first delivery team, is result oriented and goal driven and wants to onboard our new customers in our products!
What you’ll be doing
- You will take the lead and responsibility to onboard our clients to our products
- You’ll be a reliable team member who sticks to his promises
- You will communicate and work with our clients and stakeholders
- You will plan the onboarding and identify and mitigate risks
- Configure the product
- Enable the data migration and correctness & completeness checks
- Be an enthusiast fun-to-work-with colleague who keeps his / her colleagues sharp
Who you are
- You know the wealth management world and its financial products
- You finish your deliveries in time on budget whilst the client, the team and stakeholders confirm you did an excellent job
- You know your way in IT and understand easily how applications and tooling work
- You like to understand a complex business application and you have proven experience implementing IT applications and migrating data
- A master’s degree in finance, business administration is a plus
- You are an experienced scrummer and Agile worker who embraces the Key Agile principles
- You are flexible and you take responsibility to get the job done
- You are a real team player who isn’t afraid to give feedback
- You are an enthusiast fun-to-work-with colleague who keeps his / her colleagues sharp
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (French is a plus)
- You are result driven
- You know how to manage your stakeholders
- You have a practical, hands on, getting things done mentality
Working @ Blanco
At Blanco you will work in a motivating scale-up environment with an open and transparent culture. Your future to-be colleagues are highly passionate and experienced professionals who want to exceed expectations every single time. We have a very international team (12 nationalities and counting) and the main language we use is English.
We offer you the opportunity to co-build an innovative FinTech company. You are enabled to work autonomously in a flexible environment in whatever way makes you most effective. Results matter, we’re not just about face time, producing lines of code or executing tasks. Blanco offers you opportunities for personal development and growth; a steep learning curve, a fair share of responsibility and a lot of freedom for you to shine. Our core values are Determined, Nimble and Inclusive.
You will get:
- Your own Blanco MacBook (or another OS if you prefer)
- A lease bike (if you want one)
- A contribution for your sports’ subscription
- Travel costs relating work fully reimbursed (also travel from and to home)
- A pension contribution
- Freedom and flexibility
- A great team to work in, with nice team events every now and then
- Opportunity to grow, learn and shine
- You’ll get to work in one of our inspiring offices in Amsterdam (Spaces Zuidas) or Rotterdam (Spaces Hofplein) with lots of cool places to focus and relax!
Do you want to be part of a team of experienced self-starters with a high intrinsic motivation and drive? Please apply https://app.equalture.com/en/v… or ask any questions you have (in Dutch or English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Blanco, we celebrate diversity and are promoting an inclusive environment in which our team members from all different backgrounds, ages, genders and sexual orientations feel equally and highly appreciated. In order to achieve this, we are committed to shaping a hiring process that provides everyone with an equal opportunity to get hired